Asahi Treks and Expedition Pvt. Ltd is trustworthy and registered Company under the laws of Nepal Tourism Industry and accepts your bookings under the following terms and conditions. Before confirming the trip through our company tourist, travelers, trekkers and adventures all enthusiastic should know the following Terms and Conditions. Asahi Treks and expedition license number is 658/2060, which is registered office is in Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal. The Head of The Company is Mr. Anjan Thapa.
- When you confirmed the trip, 25 % (Non- Refundable) down payment from total trip cost is required to make in advance as per the company policy, this deposit help us to make confirm reservation of Hotels in city, domestic flights and all other trip arrangements for final trip booking. along with deposit we need detailed of passport copy by scan attached by e-mail for all trips in Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and India which is more secure for you to book flight ticket or more in real name, gender, date of birth and passport number with home address.
- Rest of the payment should clear on arrival day.
- Any trip booking Payment procedures is very easy with Asahi Treks and expedition (P.) Ltd, We accept your last minute booking also, but full payment of total tour cost should be made in advance.
For the Payment by wire in deposit, our bank details is as follows;
Account Name: Asahi Treks & Expedition P.LTD
A/C No: 010100060878
Swift code: BOKLNPKA
Bank Name: Bank Of Kathmandu, Thamel branch, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Bank wire service charge should be paid by the clients themselves at the time of deposit.
In addition, online payment by Credit Card also possible but we will charge 4 % on the top of ful amount as bank commission.
- On our holiday’s tour / trek packages, rooms are provided in twin sharing basis.
- No refund will be made to clients who came earlier from the trekking or tour regardless of whatever portions remain unused in the itinerary. In case of the journey broken off early return upon client’s own wish or causes, Trekking & Expeditions guide or company shall not be liable to any refund of the days not utilized. Clients have to pay for the hotel or any extra costs incurred after leaving the itinerary.
- If you do not show up at the meeting point specified on the agreed date, we will assume you have been delayed and will wait for you to contact us with your new expected arrival date. If you do not contact us within 48 hours we will assume you have cancelled the tour. There is no refund of any money paid.
- You must purchase comprehensive travel insurance package against medical, natural calamity, helicopter evacuation, personal accident etc. This is emly suggested to all our esteemed clients.
- All necessary documents should be presented in sequence for example to issue visa, necessary permits etc. We’re not accountable in case of any trip formality not completed in time before the trip departs on the absent of essential papers and documents.
- Domestic flight delays like place call Lukla and Phaplu, Jomsom, Simikot and any other remote mountain regions in Nepal. In the adventure of delayed domestic flights, Asahi treks will meet departing city accommodation costs prior to your trip, if the cost of accommodation is possible to cover by the Budget of that day. Asahi Treks and Expedition reserves the right to reroute treks or use road transport for extended delays but this changes may impact on the trip cost, which you have to bear. Asahi Treks & Expedition does not accept any responsibility for costs incurred as a result of missed international flight connection but will assist to make alternative arrangements where possible with extra costs.
- Trekking in the remote areas or in as described above, especially during odd season, you’re highly advised to reserve extra days to prepare with some delays to avoid frustrating consequence.
Payments should be wired to one of our banking Accounts.
personal travel insurance is not included in the holiday prices quoted. While every effort is made to ensure the safety of all participants, it is a condition of booking that you take out a personal travel insurance policy. To protect against unforeseen circumstances, it is advisable to take a “Trip cancellations and medical insurance policy” before your arrival into Kathmandu. Such medical policy should cover transportation costs in the event of helicopter or surface evacuation being required. This is especially for who is going treks in high altitude.
Risk & Liabilities:
We are committed to providing the best services which will give you a once in a life time journey in this connection, we perform our duties honestly and seriously to make your journey very smooth & pleasant. However, the entire programs are conducted strictly under the rules and regulation of the country’s own policies. Therefore Asahi Treks and Expedition and its related organization shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstance such as govt. restriction, Land slide, road blockage, flood, snow political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay, sickness or accident, Any extra cost incurring there of shall be borne by the clients on the spots.